Shamoozal.com - Smorgas Board

Official Forum of Shamoozal.com
It is currently April, 23, 2014 - 12:46pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sex Scandal at Penn State
PostPosted: November, 15, 2011 - 1:12am 
Purple Heart

Death is too easy, and he's too old for a life sentence to be real punishment. That's why I say these are the cases where the chair needs to be brought back.

PostPosted: November, 15, 2011 - 8:55am 
THE GENERAL

Transcript of the new interview.

Quote:
Bob Costas: Mr. Sandusky, there’s a 40-count indictment, the grand report contains specific detail. There are multiple accusers, multiples witnesses to various aspects of the abuse. A reasonable person says where there’s this much smoke, there must be plenty of fire. What do you say?

Jerry Sandusky: I say that I’m innocent of those charges.

Costas: Innocent? Completely innocent and falsely accused in every aspect?

Sandusky: Well, I could say that I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them. And I have touched their leg without intent of sexual contact. But, so if you look at it that way, there are things that... would be accurate.

Costas: Are you denying that you had an inappropriate sexual contact with any of these underage boys?

Sandusky: Yes I am.

Costas: Never touched their genitals, never engaged in oral sex?

Sandusky: Right.

Costas: What about Mike McQueary, the grad assistant, who, in 2002, walked into the shower, where he says in specific detail that you were forcibly raping a boy who appeared to be 10 or 11 years old. That his hands were up against the shower wall and he heard rhythmic, slap, slap, slapping sounds. And he described that as a rape.

Sandusky: I would say that that’s false.

Costas: What would be his motive to lie?

Sandusky: You’d have to ask him that.

Cotas: What did happen in the shower the night that Mike McQueary happened upon you and the young boy?

Sandusky: OK, we were showering and horsing around. And he actually turned all the showers on and was actually sliding across the floor and, um, as I recall we were possibly like snapping a towel or horseplay.

Costas: In 1998, a mother confronts you about taking a shower with her son and inappropriately touching him. Two detectives eavesdropped on her conversations with you, and you admit that maybe your private parts touched her son. What happened there?

Sandusky: Well, I can’t exactly recall what was said there. Ah, in terms of, um, what I did say was that, if he felt that way, then I was wrong.

Costas: During one of those conversations, you said, “I understand, I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness.” Speaking now from the mother, “I know I won’t get it from you. I wish I were dead.” A guy falsely accused, or a guy whose actions have been misinterpreted doesn’t respond that way, does he?

Sandusky: I don’t know. I didn’t say to my recollection that “I wish I were dead.” I was hopeful that we could reconcile things.

Costas: Shortly after that, in 2000, a janitor said that he saw you performing oral sex on a young boy in the showers in the Penn State locker facility. Did that happen?

Sandusky: No.

Costas: How could somebody think they saw something as extreme and shocking as that, when it hadn’t occurred, and what would possibly be their motivation to fabricate it?

Sandusky: You’d have to ask them.

Costas: It seems, that if all of these accusations are false, you are the unluckiest and most persecuted man that any of us ever heard about.

Sandusky: I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t think that these have been the best days of my life.

Costas: You said a few days ago that “much more is going to come out in our defense.” In broad terms, what?

Lawyer: We expect we’re going to have a number of kids. Now how many of those so-called eight kids, we’re not sure. But we anticipate we’re going to have at least several of those kids come forward and say “this never happened. This is me. This is the allegation. It never occurred.” In fact, one of the toughest allegations, the McQueary violations. What McQueary said he saw, we have information that that child said that never happened. Now grown up, now the person is in his twenties.

Costas: Until now, we were told that that alleged victim could not be identified.

Lawyer: By the commonwealth.

Costas: You have identified him?

Lawyer: We think we have.

Costas: So you found him, the commonwealth has not.

Lawyer: Yeah. Interesting, isn’t it?

Costas: Would you allow your own children to be alone with your client?

Lawyer: Absolutely. I believe in Jerry’s innocence. Quite honestly, Bob, that’s why I’m involved in the case. If I..

Costas: You believe in his innocence? Not just that you can mitigate his guilt, you believe in his innocence.

Lawyer: I believe in his innocence.

Costas: To your knowledge, did Joe Paterno have any information regarding objectionable activities on your part, prior to that report in 2002?

Sandusky: I can’t totally answer that question. My answer would be “no.”

Costas: Did Joe Paterno at any time ever speak to you directly about your behavior?

Costas: Never?

Costas: He never asked you about what you might have done? He never asked you if you needed help? If you needed counseling?

Sandusky: No. No.

Costas: Never expressed disapproval of any kind?

Costas: How do you feel about what has happened to Penn State and to Joe Paterno? And to the Penn State football program, and your part in it?

Sandusky: How would you think that I would feel about a university that I attended, about people that I’ve worked with, about people that I care so much about? How do you think I would feel about it? I feel horrible.

Costas: You feel horrible. Do you feel culpable?

Sandusky: I’m not sure I know what you mean?

Costas: Do you feel guilty?

Sandusky: Guilty?

Costas: Do you feel as if it’s your fault?

Sandusky: No, I don't think it’s my fault. I obviously played a part in this.

Costas: How would you define the part you played? What are you willing to concede that you’ve done that was wrong and you wish you had not done it?

Sandusky: Well... I shouldn’t have showered with those kids.

Costas: That’s it?

Sandusky: Yeah, well, that’s what hits me the most.

Costas: Are you a pedophile?

Costas: Are you sexually attracted to young boys?

Sandusky: Am I sexually attracted to underage boys?

Costas: Yes.

Sandusky: ..... Sexually attracted. You know, no. I enjoy young people. I love to be around them. I love to be around them... um. I... I, but no, I’m not sexually attracted to young boys.

Costas: Obviously you’re entitled to a presumption of innocence and you’ll receive a vigorous defense. On the other hand, there is a tremendous amount of information out there, and fair-minded common sense people have concluded that you are guilty of monstrous acts and they are particularly unforgiving with the type of crimes that have been alleged here. And so, millions of Americans who didn’t know Jerry Sandusky’s name until a week ago, now regard you, not only as a criminal, and I say this in I think a considered way, but as some sort of monster. How do you respond to them?

Sandusky: I don’t know what I can say or what I could say that would make anybody feel any different now. I would just say that if somehow people could hang on until my attorney has a chance to fight for my innocence. That’s about all I could ask right now. And you know, obviously, it’s a huge challenge.

PostPosted: November, 15, 2011 - 9:29am 
Shamoozal Vet

good for Costas. He didn't pull any punches.

- You were supposed to fire up. _We_ both fired _up_.

PostPosted: November, 15, 2011 - 9:54am 
Major Zero

And his lawyer said he truly believes in Sanduskys innocence...what a load of crap, the evidence at this point is so overwhelming that they are gonna look so stupid once the trial begins

PostPosted: November, 15, 2011 - 9:58am 
Level 27 Gardener

How dare he. His lawyer is a fucking asshole too.

PostPosted: November, 15, 2011 - 10:09am 
Shamoozal Warrior

His attourney is so sleazy, the question that kills me all the time is, "would you let your child spend time with _____" its always used in cases like this and the lawyer always says yes they would. No f'ing way you would let your child around, as Frank Reynolds puts it, that diddler.

PostPosted: November, 15, 2011 - 11:58am 
Purple Heart

Quote:
Costas: Are you sexually attracted to young boys?

I haven't actually heard the interview but apparently it took Sandusky 17 seconds to answer this question.

PostPosted: November, 16, 2011 - 3:19pm 
Shamoozal Legend

Man, the guy can't catch a break.

http://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/msn/report_joe_paterno_statue_to_be_removed_from_outside_penn_states_beaver_stadium/8129743

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. "

PostPosted: November, 16, 2011 - 3:37pm 
Purple Heart

Man I don't know what I think about his part now. The more I learn about it the more it seems like he had to have had some kind of idea that shit was going down.

PostPosted: November, 17, 2011 - 11:34am 
Purple Heart

Also the fact that Joe sold his house to his wife back in July for $1 is pretty sketchy. People normally do that when they know the shit is about to hit the fan to get rid of some liability in case they go to court. That was over months ago and this stuff just came out now.

PostPosted: November, 17, 2011 - 11:55am 
Shamoozal Vet

Nick wrote:
Also the fact that Joe sold his house to his wife back in July for $1 is pretty sketchy. People normally do that when they know the shit is about to hit the fan to get rid of some liability in case they go to court. That was over months ago and this stuff just came out now.

....could be, idk. But selling property to your spouse for $1 isn't uncommon at all. The fact that the government requires you to "sell" property in order to transfer titles is bullshit to begin with.

- You were supposed to fire up. _We_ both fired _up_.

PostPosted: November, 17, 2011 - 1:11pm 
Shamoozal Legend

Yeah, that's probably more to avoid taxes.

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. "

PostPosted: November, 17, 2011 - 1:39pm 
Purple Heart

Even if it is for taxes the timing doesn't do him any good.

PostPosted: June, 12, 2012 - 2:40am 
Purple Heart

So the trial started for this today. It sounds like the first witness/victim to testify absolutely obliterated the defense.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--jerry-sandusky-molestation-trial-victim-1-credible-joe-amendola-.html

Here's a quote:

Quote:
Earlier Monday, the witness, who was a weak 13-year-old boy when he met Sandusky but is now a no-nonsense 28-year-old man, had said the former Penn State defensive coordinator treated him "like a son."

Victim No. 4 just shook his head and dismissed the suggestion that anything positive could be gleaned from the description.

"He treated me like a son in front of other people," the witness said, sternly, with an air of scolding toward the defense attorney.

"Aside from that, he treated me like his girlfriend."

Apparently this response left the defense attorney fumbling like a moron and the author of the article said it almost felt like a movie.

Quote:
Time and time again he kept delivering these bombs, lines so perfect it's like he'd been spending years rehearsing for the day he might get to deliver them.

He laid Sandusky out, often staring right into the defendant's face, calling him by name and controlling Amendola on cross examination like it was actually he that was the experienced defense attorney.

Quote:
It was a bludgeoning, as if the witness had been waiting 15 years to rain down these stories on his alleged perpetrator and wasn't going to miss a single opportunity to go for the throat.

PostPosted: June, 12, 2012 - 9:01am 
Level 27 Gardener

Thats insane. Glad this piece of junk is getting his.

PostPosted: June, 12, 2012 - 8:27pm 
Purple Heart

He's facing 500 years in jail and I hope he gets it all.

PostPosted: June, 22, 2012 - 11:17pm 
THE GENERAL

Minimum 60 years for Sandusky. So basically FORRRRR LIIIIIIFE!!!

from espn.com
Quote:
Jerry Sandusky was convicted Friday of sexually assaulting 10 boys over 15 years, accusations that shattered the image of Penn State football and led to the firing of Hall of Fame coach Joe Paterno.

Sandusky, a 68-year-old retired defensive coach who once was Paterno's heir apparent, was found guilty on 45 of 48 counts.

Sandusky showed little emotion as the verdict was read. The judge ordered him to be taken to the county jail to await sentencing in about three months. He faces the possibility of life in prison. The charges carry a minimum 60-year sentence and 448 years at maximum.

The judge revoked Sandusky's bail.

In court, Sandusky half-waved toward family as the sheriff led him away. Outside, he calmly walked to a sheriff's car with his hands cuffed in front of him.

As he was placed in the car, someone yelled at him to "rot in hell." Others hurled insults and he shook his head no in response.

The accuser known in court papers as Victim 6 broke down in tears upon hearing the verdicts in the courtroom. Afterward, a prosecutor embraced him and said, "Did I ever lie to you?"

The man, now 25, testified that Sandusky called himself the "tickle monster" in a shower assault. He declined to comment to a reporter afterward.

His mother said: "Nobody wins. We've all lost."

Almost immediately after the judge adjourned, loud cheers could be heard from at least a couple hundred people gathered outside the courthouse as word quickly spread that Sandusky had been convicted. The group included victim advocates and local residents with their kids. Many held up their smartphones to take pictures as people filtered out of the building.

Sandusky initially will be held in solitary confinement, his attorney said.

Eight young men testified in a central Pennsylvania courtroom about a range of abuse, from kissing and massages, to groping, oral sex and anal rape. For two other alleged victims, prosecutors relied on testimony from a university janitor and then-graduate assistant Mike McQueary, whose account of a sexual encounter between Sandusky and a boy of about 10 ultimately led to the Paterno's dismissal and the university president's ouster.

Sandusky did not take the stand in his own defense.

After the verdict was announced, defense attorney Karl Rominger said it was "a tough case" with a lot of charges and that an appeal was certain. He said the defense team "didn't exactly have a lot of time to prepare."

The ex-coach repeatedly had denied the allegations, and his defense suggested his accusers had a financial motive to make up stories, years after the fact. His attorney also painted Sandusky as the victim of overzealous police investigators who coached the alleged victims into giving accusatory statements.

But jurors believed the testimony that, in the words of lead prosecutor Joseph McGettigan III, Sandusky was a "predatory pedophile."

One accuser testified Sandusky molested him in the locker-room showers and in hotels while trying to ensure his silence with gifts and trips to bowl games. He also said Sandusky had sent him "creepy love letters."

Another spoke of forced oral sex and instances of rape in the basement of Sandusky's home, including abuse that left him bleeding. He said he once tried to scream for help, knowing Sandusky's wife was upstairs, but figured the basement must be soundproof.

Another, a foster child, said Sandusky warned that he never would see his family again if he ever told anyone what happened.

And just hours after the case went to jurors, lawyers for one of Sandusky's six adopted children, Matt, said he had told authorities that his father abused him.

Matt Sandusky had been prepared to testify on behalf of prosecutors, the statement said. The lawyers said they arranged for Matt Sandusky to meet with law enforcement officials but did not explain why he didn't testify.

"This has been an extremely painful experience for Matt and he has asked us to convey his request that the media respect his privacy," the statement said. It didn't go into details about his allegations.

Defense witnesses, including Jerry Sandusky's wife, Dottie, described his philanthropic work with children over the years, and many spoke in positive terms about his reputation in the community. Prosecutors had portrayed those efforts as an effective means by which Sandusky could camouflage his molestation as he targeted boys who were the same age as participants in The Second Mile, a charity he founded in the 1970s for at-risk youth.

LSU Former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky was found guilty on 45 of 48 counts in his child sex abuse trial on Friday night. ESPN.com Topics has full coverage of the trial and the verdict. Topics Page »

Sandusky's arrest in November led the Penn State trustees to fire Paterno as head coach, saying he exhibited a lack of leadership after fielding a report from McQueary. The scandal also led to the ouster of university president Graham Spanier, and criminal charges against two university administrators for failing to properly report suspected child abuse and perjury.

The two administrators, athletic director Tim Curley and now-retired vice president Gary Schultz, are fighting the allegations and await trial.

Sandusky had initially faced 52 counts of sex abuse. The judge dropped four counts during the trial, saying two were unproven, one was brought under a statute that didn't apply and another was duplicative.

PostPosted: June, 23, 2012 - 1:57am 
Purple Heart

It sounds like his adopted son was abused as well and was ready to testify against him at his trial.

PostPosted: June, 23, 2012 - 7:42am 
Level 27 Gardener

Nick wrote:
It sounds like his adopted son was abused as well and was ready to testify against him at his trial.

Yeah I read that last night. Fucking insane.

It reminded me of a guy I used to know that was involved in something similar to this. Dude was a coach at our school, he was single and had a bunch of adopted/foster kids. Turned out he was molesting like all of them. Awful.

PostPosted: June, 23, 2012 - 8:54pm 
Purple Heart

I like how his lawyer attempted to say the victims/witnesses were in it for money. Dude this isn't the MJ case where one kid comes forward, then another way later. This was multiple allegations leading to an investigation that wound up bringing forward a few more victims. That is the worst case scenario for the defense. They have more than 2-3 victims but not some crazy amount like 40 where it is clear a bunch of them are in it for money. It sounds like the nails were basically in the coffin after witness/victim #1 who made the defense look worthless.

Also I would not be surprised if Sandusky got another trial. If he appeals on the ground of poor representation I'm pretty certain he'll get his retrial but I doubt it will do anything. Maybe make those 45 charges 42.

PostPosted: July, 12, 2012 - 9:14am 
THE GENERAL

Some highlighted lines from a report that was released today.

Quote:
Messrs. Spanier, Schultz, Paterno and Curley never demonstrated, through actions or words, any concern for the safety and well-being of Sandusky’s victims until after Sandusky’s arrest.

In critical written correspondence that we uncovered on March 20th of this year, we see evidence of their proposed plan of action in February 2001 that included reporting allegations about Sandusky to the authorities. After Mr. Curley consulted with Mr. Paterno, however, they changed the plan and decided not to make a report to the authorities. Their failure to protect the February 9, 2001 child victim, or make attempts to identify him, created a dangerous situation for other unknown, unsuspecting young boys who were lured to the Penn State campus and football games by Sandusky and victimized repeatedly by him. Further, they exposed this child to additional harm by alerting Sandusky, who was the only one who knew the child’s identity.

Taking into account the available witness statements and evidence, it is more reasonable to conclude that, in order to avoid the consequences of bad publicity, the most powerful leaders at Penn State University – Messrs. Spanier, Schultz, Paterno and Curley – repeatedly concealed critical facts relating to Sandusky’s child abuse from the authorities, the Board of Trustees, Penn State community, and the public at large. Although concern to treat the child abuser humanely was expressly stated, no such sentiments were ever expressed by them for Sandusky’s victims.

None of these four men took any responsible action after February 2001 other than Mr. Curley informing the Second Mile that Mr. Sandusky had showered with a boy.

Even though they all knew about the 1998 incident, the best they could muster to protect Sandusky’s victims was to ask Sandusky not to bring his “guests” into the Penn State facilities.

Full report
http://mobilwi.typepad.com/files/freeh.report.pdf

PostPosted: July, 12, 2012 - 10:46am 
Level 27 Gardener

All of these people are slobs.

PostPosted: July, 12, 2012 - 11:11am 
THE GENERAL

Some month by month details. Showing a lot of people knew about this a looooong time ago.

May, 1998:
- Sandusky assaults Victim 6 in Lasch Building shower.
- Schultz is immediately informed of the investigation and notifies Spanier and Curley. Schultz’s confidential May 4, 1998 notes about Sandusky state: “Behavior – at best inappropriate @ worst sexual improprieties” and “At min – Poor Judgment.” Schultz also notes: “Is this opening of pandora’s box?” and “Other children?”
- Curley notifies Schultz and Spanier that he has “touched base with” Paterno about the incident. Days later, Curley emails Schultz: “Anything new in this department? Coach is anxious to know where it stands.”

June, 1998:
- District Attorney declines to bring charges against Sandusky.
- Harmon emails Schultz: officers “met discreetly” with Sandusky and “his account of the matter was essentially the same as the child’s.” Sandusky said “he had done this with other children in the past. Sandusky was advised that there was no criminal behavior established and that the matter was closed as an investigation.”
- Schultz emails Curley and Spanier: “I think the matter has been appropriately investigated and I hope it is now behind us.”
- Curley emails Spanier and Schultz: Sandusky wants to coach one more year and then transition to an outreach program.

May, 1999:
- Sandusky writes a letter to Curley saying, because he will not be next head football coach, he is considering retirement. Sandusky also seeks “to maintain a long‐term relationship with the University.”
- Curley emails Spanier and Schultz, discussing Sandusky’s retirement options: “Joe did give him the option to continue to coach as long as he was the coach.” Suggests possibility of Sandusky “coaching three more seasons.”
- Sandusky proposes continuing connection with Penn State, including running a middle school youth football camp and finding “ways for [Sandusky] to continue to work with young people through Penn State.” Paterno handwriting on the note states: “Volunteer Position Director – Positive Action for Youth.”
- A retirement agreement with Sandusky is reached in June 1999, including an unusual lump sum payment of $168,000, an agreement for the University to “work collaboratively” with Sandusky on Second Mile and other community activities, and free lifetime use of East Area Locker Room facilities.

December, 1999:
- Sandusky brings Victim 4 to 1999 Alamo Bowl in Texas.
- Sandusky assaults Victim 4 at team hotel.

Here's what Louis Freeh said about the 1998 events in his press conference:
"The evidence shows that these four men also knew about a 1998 criminal investigation of Sandusky relating to suspected sexual misconduct with a young boy in a Penn State football locker room shower. Again, they showed no concern about that victim. The evidence shows that Mr. Paterno was made aware of the 1998 investigation of Sandusky, followed it closely, but failed to take any action, even though Sandusky had been a key member of his coaching staff for almost 30 years, and had an office just steps away from Mr. Paterno’s. At the very least, Mr. Paterno could have alerted the entire football staff, in order to prevent Sandusky from bringing another child into the Lasch Building. Messrs. Spanier, Schultz, Paterno and Curley also failed to alert the Board of Trustees about the 1998 investigation or take any further action against Mr. Sandusky. None of them even spoke to Sandusky about his conduct. In short, nothing was done and Sandusky was allowed to continue with impunity."

February, 2001:
- Sandusky assaults Victim 2 in Lasch Building Shower.
- McQueary witnesses the assault by Sandusky.
- McQueary reports the assault to Paterno on Saturday, February 10; Paterno tells McQueary, “you did what you had to do. It’s my job now to figure out what we want to do.”
- Paterno reports the incident to Curley and Schultz on Sunday, February 11 as Paterno did not “want to interfere with their weekends.”
- On Monday, Spanier, Schultz and Curley meet to discuss a situation that Spanier describes as “unique”, and a “heads‐up” meeting; Schultz’s confidential notes indicate he spoke to Curley, reviewed the history of the 1998 incident, and agreed that Curley would discuss the incident with Paterno and recommend that Curley meet with Sandusky. Schultz notes state: “Unless he confesses to having a problem, [Curley] will indicate we need to have DPW review the matter as an independent agency concerned w child welfare.”
- Schultz asks University Police Department Chief Harmon if the report of the 1998 incident is in police files; Harmon responds that it is.
- Spanier, Schultz and Curley meet and devise an action plan, reflected in Schultz’s notes: “3) Tell chair* of Board of Second Mile 2) Report to Dept of Welfare. 1) Tell JS [Sandusky] to avoid bringing children alone into Lasch Bldg *who’s the chair??” The plan is confirmed in a subsequent email from Schultz to Curley.
- Curley emails Schultz and Spanier and says he [Curley] has changed his mind about the plan “after giving it more thought and talking it over with Joe [Paterno] yesterday.” Curley now proposes to tell Sandusky “we feel there is a problem” and offer him “professional help.” “If he is cooperative we would work with him to handle informing” the Second Mile; if Sandusky does not cooperate, “we don’t have a choice and will inform” DPW and the Second Mile. “Additionally, I will let him know that his guests are not permitted to use our facilities.”
- Spanier emails Curley and Schultz: “This approach is acceptable to me.” He adds: “The only downside for us is if the message isnʹt ‘heard’ and acted upon, and we then become vulnerable for not having reported it. But that can be assessed down the road. The approach you outline is humane and a reasonable way to proceed.”

March, 2001:
- Scheduled date of meeting between Curley and Sandusky. In his 2011 Grand Jury testimony, Curley said he told Sandusky “we were uncomfortable” about the incident and would report it to the Second Mile. Curley says he also told Sandusky to stop bringing children to the athletic facilities. Sandusky’s counsel later reports that no accusation of sexual abuse was made at this meeting and that Sandusky offered to provide the name of the boy to Curley, but Curley did not want the boy’s name.
- Curley meets with the executive director of the Second Mile and “shared the information we had with him.” The Second Mile leadership concludes the matter is a “non‐incident,” and takes no further action.
- Schultz leads a transaction to sell a parcel of University property to The Second Mile for $168,500 – the same as the University’s 1999 acquisition cost.

August, 2001:
- Sandusky assaults Victim 5 in Lasch Building shower.

PostPosted: July, 12, 2012 - 11:24am 
1st Lieutanant Man-Bot

It's sad to think how many kids could have been saved from abuse had Paterno and his crew stepped up when it first happened.

PostPosted: July, 12, 2012 - 12:22pm 
Level 27 Gardener

Take it from the Pro wrote:
It's sad to think how many kids could have been saved from abuse had Paterno and his crew stepped up when it first happened.

They were too busy worrying about ruining their friend's weekends. I hate all of these people.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next