Shamoozal.com - Smorgas Board

Official Forum of Shamoozal.com
It is currently July, 29, 2014 - 4:40am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: More Wizard World news coming...
PostPosted: June, 19, 2007 - 9:56pm 
Level 27 Gardener

I know it has been a few days past by now, but over the next few days I'll try to update the blog on some happenings from Wizard World. It was quite an experience to say the least, and I have a decent amount of opinions and thoughts to share.

For those who couldn't make it (basically everyone but Stillies) I have a little something in the works that I'm hoping you guys will like. On top of that, I want to write about how our stuff went, and about the show in general. I got a meet a couple guys from the cast of Ghost Hunters, and I got to play around with some cool PS3 product like Heavenly Sword and Lair. I even managed to unearth a copy of NiGHTS for the Saturn while there. So expect to hear about a lot of it. I'll save some of the funnier parts for the podcast.

Post subject: Re: More Wizard World news coming...
PostPosted: June, 20, 2007 - 2:13am 
The Bearer of Truths

Phil wrote:
I know it has been a few days past by now, but over the next few days I'll try to update the blog on some happenings from Wizard World. It was quite an experience to say the least, and I have a decent amount of opinions and thoughts to share.

For those who couldn't make it (basically everyone but Stillies) I have a little something in the works that I'm hoping you guys will like. On top of that, I want to write about how our stuff went, and about the show in general. I got a meet a couple guys from the cast of Ghost Hunters, and I got to play around with some cool PS3 product like Heavenly Sword and Lair. I even managed to unearth a copy of NiGHTS for the Saturn while there. So expect to hear about a lot of it. I'll save some of the funnier parts for the podcast.

Awesome! I think I know the little something though lol.