Shamoozal.com - Smorgas Board

Official Forum of Shamoozal.com
It is currently October, 25, 2014 - 6:02pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Casey Anthony Trial
PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 3:51pm 
THE GENERAL

anyone following this? or hear about it?
its pretty wild. get caught up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony

The trial is about the detah of Casey Anthony's daughter Caylee back in 2008. She was missing for 31 days before reported.
Apparently Casey used to drug her and use chloroform on her to knock her out so she could go out partying. The trial is just madness, everyone seems like they're lying. They found the kid's remains with duct tape over the mouth and shit. But no one is fessing up to what really happened. The guess is that the kid died accidentally and then Casey tried to cover it up so she didn't look bad or wouldn't get in trouble for it. She went out partying while her kid was apparently "missing". There's all kinds of pics of her online. Basically she's just a whore who wanted to go get drunk and fuck instead of taking care of her kid. She even made up a story about a nanny that didn't exist when people asked her who was watching her kid. But they're having trouble getting enough hard evidence against her so I don't know how its going to turn out in the end.

Post subject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial
PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 3:58pm 
The Bearer of Truths

I'll be the one the say that she's hot. Carry on with the serious discussion.

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 4:03pm 
THE GENERAL

And has some nice jugs.

But batshit crazy.

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 4:10pm 
High School Bully

What a fucking asshole.

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 4:20pm 
High School Bully

Quote:
On April 14, 2009, prosecutors announced that they plan to seek the death penalty in this case.

I like the way these guys are thinking.

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 4:48pm 
Jobs

Yeah I watched some show about this with my wife. The whole family is pretty wacky actually. I have no doubt she's somehow responsible for her kid's death, I just think thy're going to have a hard time proving it. Seems like the police have bumbled their way through the case and we'll probably ed up with a mistrial.

She'll walk, probably end up in Penthouse and have a show on E! next Spring. Because thats the piece of shit world we live in.

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 4:50pm 
Shamoozal Vet

I catch bits and pieces when Anthony it talking about it on O&A. Wasn't the nanny named like zanny (xanax) or something?

Yeah it's a fucked up thing, but she's so batshit crazy I don't think she will get the death penalty. It's more negligence than murder.

- You were supposed to fire up. _We_ both fired _up_.

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 5:01pm 
Artist of Life

Steve wrote:
Yeah I watched some show about this with my wife. The whole family is pretty wacky actually. I have no doubt she's somehow responsible for her kid's death, I just think thy're going to have a hard time proving it. Seems like the police have bumbled their way through the case and we'll probably ed up with a mistrial.

She'll walk, probably end up in Penthouse and have a show on E! next Spring. Because thats the piece of shit world we live in.

If Amy Fisher can make it on Celebrity rehab, I'm sure she will end up on some reality TV show also. This trial reminds me of the OJ trial with the amount of stupidity involved.

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 5:06pm 
THE GENERAL

Invisible Swordsman wrote:
I catch bits and pieces when Anthony it talking about it on O&A. Wasn't the nanny named like zanny (xanax) or something?

Yeah it's a fucked up thing, but she's so batshit crazy I don't think she will get the death penalty. It's more negligence than murder.

Yeah Zanny the Nanny. She didn't even exist. Just a drugged out kid sleeping in her room while Casey went out and got her drink on.

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 5:45pm 
Purple Heart

She's pretty hot.

NOT GUILTY.

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 9:32pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

I'm tired of this case, who cares. The only reason it's getting attention over the crimes commited on the same level is because she's smoking.

But she is hot.

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 9:50pm 
Artist of Life

William Smith wrote:
I'm tired of this case, who cares. The only reason it's getting attention over the crimes commited on the same level is because she's smoking.

But she is hot.

Sorry Willard, but this case is a big deal.

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 10:17pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

my name is william.
Will I am,

PostPosted: June, 30, 2011 - 10:54pm 
Purple Heart

This case is MASSIVE. I've been watching the footage from the courtroom on HLN and it's crazy. Both of the lawyers were getting a bit heavy with the gamesmanship but the Defense head is such a douche. There's a pretty good chance that he's going to be found in contempt of court after this thing wraps up with some ambush tactics he used.

No matter what she's doing time because the defense has excepted charges 4-7 which are the ones that aren't "I killed her". They are fighting 1-3 which are 1st degree murder, 2nd degree murder and Manslaughter (all with a TON of sub-charges and shit that makes them heavier due to the fact that her daughter was a minor).

Personally from what I've watched and heard I believe that she did it. The issue is the defense only needs reasonable doubt and I feel like they have likely planted that into the minds of at least a few jurors.

I think my favorite moment so far was when the Defense called this expert witness and the dude basically flipped on the stand. He disagreed with almost everything Baez (head D) said or at least answered "well maybe" when Baez was obviously looking for a solid yes or no. Then Ashton did the cross examination and the dude basically either agreed or said "That's possible" to everything Ashton asked/said.

PostPosted: July, 1, 2011 - 9:05pm 
Purple Heart

Also today they did a rebuttal and the lawyer from the company that Casey's mom used to work at had some computer records showing that she was at work the day and time that chloroform was searched on the computer. Her mom had previously stated that she had looked up chloroform after being linked from chlorophyll or some bs.

PostPosted: July, 2, 2011 - 7:08am 
Shamoozal Warrior

Nick wrote:
Also today they did a rebuttal and the lawyer from the company that Casey's mom used to work at had some computer records showing that she was at work the day and time that chloroform was searched on the computer. Her mom had previously stated that she had looked up chloroform after being linked from chlorophyll or some bs.

She's lying to keep her kid from getting killed. She told them she looked it up and the attourney goes, you looked at that site 84 times?

This case is a pretty big deal, but who knows shit like this probably happens every day. Its so fucking wild though its hard to believe its real. Who chloroforms their kid to go out and drink? How will the jury look past the fact that her kid was dead for a month and she went out partying and enjoying the good life. If my kid was missing I'd be a fucking wreck. She's lucky I'm not on the jury, I'd arrange the firing squad myself.

PostPosted: July, 2, 2011 - 8:25am 
High School Bully

I was thinking how defense lawyers in cases like this are just fucking slobs. Sitting there trying to get their client in the least amount of trouble so they can make a couple of bucks. I would probably be the worst defense lawyer because I'd have a hard time taking cases where I knew people were guilty, therefore not get a lot of cases.

It's insane she looked it up 84 times. Holy crap.

PostPosted: July, 2, 2011 - 8:40am 
Shamoozal Warrior

Yeah I say that to Colleen all the time, how sick it is that people defend them, but it is their job. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

PostPosted: July, 2, 2011 - 10:51am 
Purple Heart

Someone has to do it.

PostPosted: July, 2, 2011 - 12:06pm 
Artist of Life

I wish we could bring back stoning. I would stone her to death. While we're at it, why not just kill the entire family? They are all pieces of shit.

PostPosted: July, 2, 2011 - 12:08pm 
High School Bully

Also, no one knows who the father of this child is, right? They thought it could be her brother or Dad?

PostPosted: July, 2, 2011 - 12:11pm 
Artist of Life

Phil wrote:
Also, no one knows who the father of this child is, right? They thought it could be her brother or Dad?

Yea man, it is disgusting. I wanna set a bomb off in her vagina.

PostPosted: July, 2, 2011 - 12:14pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

phantomspiker wrote:
Someone has to do it.

Yeah, I know. I just don't think I'd be able to try getting someone off that I know is guilty. And you know he has to think she's guilty and that family is full of creeps.

PostPosted: July, 2, 2011 - 12:25pm 
Shamoozal Legend

Nah, it's not the father or brother. That's a lot of hooy. They already did the DNA testing.

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. "

PostPosted: July, 3, 2011 - 6:06pm 
Purple Heart

So I was watching the closing statements and I think that she might get off on the 3 major charges (murder, manslaughter and the child abuse) and I mean completely off. Jose Baez looked terrible throughout the whole trial but I gotta say he really shined in his closing. All they need is a little bit of doubt and she's innocent and I think he managed to plant that. I fucking hate it cause I think she's guilty.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next