Shamoozal.com - Smorgas Board

Official Forum of Shamoozal.com
It is currently November, 28, 2014 - 4:22am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Vegans
PostPosted: May, 28, 2006 - 10:43am 
Shamoozal Warrior

I hate vegitarians and vegans who protest about not eating animals ya know what FUCK YOU Im gonna eat me some pig and cow today you stupid assholes. Go cry about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May, 28, 2006 - 10:47am 
Shamoozal Legend

Yeah dude. I can see not eating pig or cow based on religious beliefs but other than that i think is just dumb. Our bodies are made to eat plants and animals and I'm going to eat some animals so help me God, that's what he wants me to do.

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: May, 28, 2006 - 6:41pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

IM GONNA GO EAT SOME PIG

GET 'R DONE DERRRRRRRRRR

that dude needs to kill himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June, 1, 2006 - 1:48pm 
Peepers Peeled

i agree. most people who are vegans or vegetarians are crazy. plus, i worked at chi-chi's forever and the vegans were the bigget pains in the ass ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June, 1, 2006 - 2:24pm 
Shamoozal Legend

Ganklin wrote:
i agree. most people who are vegans or vegetarians are crazy. plus, i worked at chi-chi's forever and the vegans were the bigget pains in the ass ever.

You know what you do in that case right? Make them eat meat and tell them it's tofu. When they are done, tell them they've just killed Babe.

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: June, 1, 2006 - 2:47pm 
Shamoozal Vet

god i can't stand vegans either. they make me so mad, i can't capitalize my letters at all in this post.

- thark

Video store employee: I'm Thark.
Elaine: [embarassed] Hi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June, 5, 2006 - 9:56am 
1st Lieutanant Man-Bot

I'm lukewarm about vegans and vegetarians: I don't like the ones who try to make me stop eating meat, but if someone is doing it privately without standing on a soap box, it doesn't really matter to me. That's more steak for me.
Plus, imagine how many cows and pigs there'd be if we didn't eat them. What's more cruel, eating a cow or letting him die of Bovine AIDs?

*Please help stop the spread of Bovine AIDs. Eat a hamburger.

*This message brought to you by the stop bovine AIDs coalition in our lifetime, or SBACIOL. For more information, visit sbaciol.edu/ithinkmycowhasAIDsandIwantmoreinformation.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: June, 5, 2006 - 10:39am 
Artist of Life

I don't think I've ever met an actual Vegan which is good because I'd probably eat a steak right in front of their face just to be an asshole.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June, 7, 2006 - 4:20am 
Wheelie

I've met some very cool Vegans and Vegetarians... I mean, that's not something that I would ever do. I'm not even really convinced that killing other people is wrong at this point (seriously)... so offing a few animals if they're going to make my salad a little zestier doesn't bother me. I can understand the vegetarian point of view... some of those PETA videos are pretty nasty... but I would still never give up meat.
I know some of these people are crazy, especially some of those hypocritical whackjobs in the aforementioned PETA... those guys are REALLY nuts. They actually believe it would be better for animals if we released them all... that includes livestock, zoo animals, animals on wildlife preserves, animals used to renewable byproducts like eggs or wool, circus animals, household pets... even seeing-eye dogs and monkeys that assist the handicapped. If we actually did this.. Not only would the food and clothing industries suffer and blind and handicapped people be screwed... medical research of virtually every kind would come to a screeching halt. Futhermore... all these stupid animals would be extinct. Can you actually see some dumb cow or chicken out in the wild trying to fend for itself? They only are alive because we let them live. If they had to compete with humans as equals they would all die, or they would eat each other. That's another dumb thing, if we let all animals go, they'd be subject to the rule of nature. If they started killing people or shitting all over the place or just being a niusance they'd be put down... if they didn't starve or get eaten by some other animal first. Frickin PETA retards...

anyway, back to the subject... as for certain vegans and vegetarians... some of them are a little whacky, yes, but many of them are cool. As long as they're not trying to guilt me into not eating meat or anything like that, to each his own... even if your own means you're kind of a hippy fag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June, 7, 2006 - 6:37am 
Shamoozal Warrior

Yeah, those are the ones I was talking about. Dont tell me not to eat meat because you don't. And yeah, those peta members are a little bit ridiculous... remember the south park episode with PETA haha

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]