Shamoozal.com - Smorgas Board

Official Forum of Shamoozal.com
It is currently October, 21, 2014 - 4:43am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Post subject: people who cant control their dogs
PostPosted: June, 20, 2011 - 2:16pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

So last night lena and i were walking our dogs and there is this bitch around the corner who has this massive dog that has already attacked my dog and i twice. usually it just goes after Jones and gets in her face and i have to pick her up and walk away while the owner grabs the beast. so we are walking and i see the owner (a stupid cunt, maybe 115lbs max, the dog is at least 80+ lbs) and i figure "ok she has this dog leashed, we will just walk by quickly" well all of a sudden i see the beast flying at us so before it gets to us we both pick up our dogs. well the thing ends up biting my fukin leg trying to get a piece of jones who i have in my arms. at which point i go nuts and start yelling obscenities. i just walk away ignoring the thing and trying to not let it get another piece of me. while the stupid owner grabs it and says "sorry" in an incredibly insincere tone. typical stupid bitch who needs a punch in the face

so we keep walking and i start noticing my leg is bleeding and there is slobber all over it. so i stop and clean it with my spit, cause at least it is cleaner than a dogs. after a few minutes we see they are walking towards us again, at this point I am fukin livid. this dog obviously has an aggression issue that she is not dealing with. so when we get near eachother i let her have it. told her that she is lucky i like dogs and blame her for her stupidity and if it was anyone else they would would have her dog killed and sue the shit out of her. i said there is no excuse for her dog to have attacked us 3 times. to which she denies her dog has ever attacked anyone..which enrages me only further. i left it by saying she needed to learn how to control her dog before it attacked someone who would not be as forgiving.

so at this point i have a bite on my leg, which really isnt too bad once i put alcohol on it and cut away the little flap of dead skin that was there. but this shit really pisses me off. cause now i have to go back to this bitch and demand she show me some proof her dog has been vaccinated for rabies..i took pictures of the wound and im pretty sure another neighbor around the corner saw the whole thing. i am seriously considering telling her she needs to provide me proof that she is having her dog professionally trained or I will call animal control. of course I would never follow through on it..it isn't the dogs fault she is a dumb cunt. I am pretty sure it is just 2 women living in that house and they got the dog for protection. It goes totally apeshit every time we walk by.

it seriously should be ok for me punch this bitch in the face. she needs and deserves it.

Post subject: Re: people who cant control their dogs
PostPosted: June, 20, 2011 - 2:21pm 
High School Bully

That's insane man. She should have been kissing your ass the moment she saw the dog bite you. Crazy man. Keep us updated with how this goes.

PostPosted: June, 20, 2011 - 2:36pm 
Shamoozal Legend

Wow, I would have just kicked the dog if it bit me. Holy shit. You can be sure I would show it no quarter.

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. "

PostPosted: June, 20, 2011 - 2:52pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

I honestly wasn't thinking at the moment to kick the dog. I just wanted to protect my dog. She has no idea what aggression is, she just freezes and doesn't defend herself. I really just don't want to be the one responsible for having the dog put down, which the second it touches a human, that's what they do. The issue lies with the owner. I sent an email to the lady at the humane society who taught the training class I took Jones to when she was a puppy. If they have 1 on 1 classes for this shit, I think I am going to demand she take one, otherwise I will contact authorities and a lawyer.

PostPosted: June, 20, 2011 - 2:57pm 
The Bearer of Truths

IratePrimate wrote:
I honestly wasn't thinking at the moment to kick the dog. I just wanted to protect my dog. She has no idea what aggression is, she just freezes and doesn't defend herself. I really just don't want to be the one responsible for having the dog put down, which the second it touches a human, that's what they do. The issue lies with the owner. I sent an email to the lady at the humane society who taught the training class I took Jones to when she was a puppy. If they have 1 on 1 classes for this shit, I think I am going to demand she take one, otherwise I will contact authorities and a lawyer.

If you're seriously considering contacting the authorities, you should go see a doctor for the bite to document it.

PostPosted: June, 20, 2011 - 2:59pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

yeah i was trying to avoid that..i took pictures and i have a witness. it is enough to scare her. i have no intention of being responsible for having the dog put down.

PostPosted: June, 20, 2011 - 3:08pm 
Shamoozal Legend

Yeah, I wouldn't want that either. The owner is definitely the one to blame.

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. "

PostPosted: June, 20, 2011 - 3:09pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

IratePrimate wrote:
yeah i was trying to avoid that..i took pictures and i have a witness. it is enough to scare her. i have no intention of being responsible for having the dog put down.

Dante's right, going to a doctors would be more substantial than a picture. And I feel the same way about owners and their dogs, the dog could probably be trained to be well behaved, but some asshole are too lazy and don't give a shit. I commend you for not just having it killed though, not a fan of putting a dog down because the owner is a dipshit.

PostPosted: June, 20, 2011 - 3:20pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

getting an appt with a doctor is a huge pain, not to mention actually getting over to see one. plus I then i will be out the time and copay. I can certainly make her reimburse me, but who knows if I ever get that back. Plus like I said, I have no actual plans on contacting the authorities.

PostPosted: June, 20, 2011 - 10:27pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

So after thinking about it more and reading up on the animal control site how they don't just kill the dog if it bites a human. I reported her and the incident. We'll see where it goes. The more I thought about it, I just thought about how awful I would feel if the next time it hurt my dog or my girlfriends dog..Trying to not feel shitty about it, but if its her dog or mine, its goin to be hers.

PostPosted: June, 21, 2011 - 10:05am 
Peepers Peeled

yeah most people have zero control over their dogs/animals. its funny, but i find that in NYC thers alot of peopple who have those shitty little tiny ones. those things are the worst ever, because they are never trained. they're just "cute" and their shitty behaviour is ignored.

sorry to hear duder. hope it works out for you. i give you props for being able to control yourself with the dog. i would've started attacking it. like, the other night i stepped on one of the cats (i didnt know it was there and the fucking thing decided to lay right in the middle of the floor). it flipped out and started clawing me. i had no idea what was going on, but i was this close to smashing the shit out of it with my other leg.

anywho, good luck duder.

PostPosted: June, 21, 2011 - 10:26am 
High School Bully

To the cats defense, you did step on it. Hahahahah.

PostPosted: June, 21, 2011 - 10:40am 
Shamoozal Warrior

animal control just called me. they have to come take a report and then they will quarantine the dog. im going to make it clear I don't want it hurt, but I think at that point it is out of my hands..whatever, better her dog then mine.

PostPosted: June, 21, 2011 - 11:18am 
Purple Heart

IratePrimate wrote:
animal control just called me. they have to come take a report and then they will quarantine the dog. im going to make it clear I don't want it hurt, but I think at that point it is out of my hands..whatever, better her dog then mine.

That dog is a danger to everyone dude, don't feel bad about it.

PostPosted: June, 21, 2011 - 11:28am 
Shamoozal Warrior

yeah, i just know i would feel awful if the next time it hurt my dog or my gf's dog. so it is what it is, hopefully they will just force her to deal with the issue.

PostPosted: June, 21, 2011 - 1:53pm 
Artist of Life

If you didn't pick up your dog during the incident, your dog probably would have been injured. Then who knows what would have happened. People think they can buy animals, but don't do the work. It's time this bitch learned a valuable lesson. Calling animal control was the right thing to do.

PostPosted: June, 22, 2011 - 10:32am 
Corporal Shamoozal

I hate dogs that aren't controlled either. It just annoys this shit outta me cause when we had dogs they were all disciplined.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]