Shamoozal.com - Smorgas Board

Official Forum of Shamoozal.com
It is currently October, 1, 2014 - 8:13am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: DE Pediatrician Awaits Charges for child rape
PostPosted: June, 23, 2011 - 9:50am 
High School Bully

I heard this on the radio this morning and couldn't fucking believe it. This man deserves death. Seriously, he's scum. Kill him.

Quote:
LEWES, DELAWARE (BNO NEWS) -- A former pediatrician from the state of Delaware is now awaiting the judge's ruling against him as he faces 24 child sexual abuse-related charges, including rape and exploitation, local media reported Wednesday.

Earl Bradley, originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania but operated in Lewes, Delaware, was indicted in February 2010 on 471 charges for allegedly raping, exploiting, and molesting 103 child patients. Two months later, he was charged with 58 more offenses for abusing another 24 victims.

Delaware State Police Detective Scott Garland of the High Technology Crimes Unit was the chief witness against Bradley, as he obtained around 13 hours of harsh video evidence when searching Bradley's home and office under an issued warrant, the Sussex Countian reported.

The video evidence, which includes 89 incidents with 86 different victims, was given to Superior Court Judge William C. Carpenter Jr. for further examination, but according to Garland's testimony, the videos show Bradley forcing several child victims being forced to perform oral sex on him. In some occasions, the child is seen nearly choked to death, while in other incidents, the victims' parents were in the same room, separated only by a drape, as Bradley would perform 'routine examinations.'

Bradley's victims were averagely aged around three years old, and include children as young as three months old, while the eldest include two 14-year-old girls. The original charges were consolidated into 24 charges, including 14 first-degree rape, 5 second degree assault and 5 sexual exploitation of a child charges.

Bradley, if convicted, could be sentenced to life in prison for each of the 14 rape charges, in addition to the assault and sexual exploitation of a child charges. Judge Carpenter did not issue a scheduled verdict, but it would be read in open court at a later date, he said.

If I was one of these parents I don't know how I'd control myself and not go after that man myself.

Post subject: Re: DE Pediatrician Awaits Charges for child rape
PostPosted: June, 23, 2011 - 9:53am 
THE GENERAL

Jesus Christ

PostPosted: June, 23, 2011 - 9:57am 
Purple Heart

What a piece of shit!

PostPosted: June, 23, 2011 - 11:00am 
Purple Heart

Know what, he's gonna be sucking twice as much dick in prison. What a piece of fucking garbage.

PostPosted: June, 23, 2011 - 11:03am 
High School Bully

I hate his guts man. What do you even do to a three month old baby? Like seriously. I can't even fathom it. It's just a cute baby. I don't know how anyone could get any sexual pleasure out of a baby.

Seriously, I hate this guys guts. These poor kids. And the fact that he had the fucking balls to do it while parents were in the room. I know one thing I'm taking away from this and it's that there will never be a curtain between the doctor and me with the girls, unless it's a female doctor.

Guy can eat shit and die.

PostPosted: June, 23, 2011 - 3:06pm 
Purple Heart

That's fucked up. I feel like this guy is getting the death penalty either way. Even murderers don't take kindly to scum like this. This dude will probably get shanked or if he ever gets out I'm sure vigilante justice will be done.

PostPosted: June, 23, 2011 - 3:07pm 
Purple Heart

Fucking look at this guy. He looks like such a slimy fucking scumbag.

PostPosted: June, 23, 2011 - 3:13pm 
High School Bully

What a slime ball.

Also, details on how he got caught.

Quote:
The first known allegations of inappropriate conduct by Bradley came in 1994, when Thomas Jefferson University Hospital investigated a patient’s complaint of sexual misconduct. There was a second allegation in 1995. The hospital could not verify the claim, and records remain sealed. Bradley promptly closed his fledgling private practice and relocated with his children to Lewes, DE, where he took a job with Beebe Medical Center.

In 2004, Bradley’s sister Lynda Barnes, who had served as an office manager at his medical office, alerted the state medical society that parents had complained to her about inappropriate touching by Bradley. Barnes also reported that Bradley physically and emotionally abused his own son, and stole prescription antidepressants from the office.
Allegations were made again in 2005. Police records show that a nurse reported that he videotaped kids playing and other doctors reported complaints about long and unnecessary vaginal exams. when police in Milford, Delaware sought a warrant to arrest him for inappropriately touching a child patient. The Attorney General’s office concluded at the time that there was insufficient evidence to warrant prosecution.

On December 16, 2009, following a year long investigation and complaints of inappropriate touching by a two-year-old patient, Bradley was arrested and charged with nine counts, including a felony charge for a fourth degree rape of a two-year-old patient. Soon after, relying on more than 13 hours of video taped rapes and molestations discovered by police in Bradley’s home and office, additional warrants were issued. These included felony warrants for several counts of child exploitation and first degree rape.

PostPosted: June, 23, 2011 - 3:15pm 
THE GENERAL

Again... Jesus Christ!

PostPosted: June, 23, 2011 - 3:17pm 
High School Bully

Yeah, the fact that it took over 15 years to catch this maniac is just absurd. I hate him so fucking much.

PostPosted: June, 23, 2011 - 3:55pm 
The Bearer of Truths

Man, for crimes like this where there is irrefutable evidence of their guilt, just put a bullet in the guy. Spare everyone the trial and just end him. I would also except a life sentence of slave labor.

PostPosted: June, 24, 2011 - 10:00am 
Jobs

First of all, I can't even fathom a situation in which a child would be in there without a parent supervising. I've never let my kid go in there without me, my wife or one of her grandparents. Not that I'm blaming the parents... it just blows my mind.

Second, throw this guy in gen pop and let the whole prison know hes a kiddy toucher. Let them deal with him.

PostPosted: June, 24, 2011 - 11:06am 
Shamoozal Warrior

He will be killed in prison. I am honestly surprised he hasn't been murdered by one of the parents at this point. I think we are getting closer and closer to the comet.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]