Shamoozal.com - Smorgas Board

Official Forum of Shamoozal.com
It is currently October, 1, 2014 - 8:19pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Sex Scandal at Penn State
PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 12:11pm 
THE GENERAL

Phil, here's a terrible story for you to post on Facebook.
http://www.crossingbroad.com/2011/11/di ... -case.html

Post subject: Re: Derailed: The Thread About Anything
PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 1:02pm 
Shamoozal Legend

The worst part is how they knew what he was doing but didn't report it.

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. "

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 2:25pm 
Shamoozal Vet

To me the most fucked up thing is that he used a charity to get his jollies. Thats pretty fucked up to start a charity to help young boys and then molest them.

From the report that Paterno gave, he didn't know the extent of the act when it was reported to him. He said the grad assistant (now an assistant coach) was obviously disturbed but didn't go into detail. Then apparently the higher ups waited like 10 days before talking to the eyewitness.
Some people are getting on Paterno for not going directly the cops himself.

- You were supposed to fire up. _We_ both fired _up_.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 2:28pm 
High School Bully

And up on FB it goes.

Fucking terrible. What a fucking asshole. How did the guy that caught him in the shower butt raping that kid not fight him? I would have fought him. Fuck that guy, it would have ended right there. Instead he runs away and calls his Dad, not even the police.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 2:49pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

yeah, i cant imagine a situation where i wold catch someone raping a 10 yr old and not want to immediately kill that guy. not run home and call my dad..wtf.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 2:50pm 
Purple Heart

Invisible Swordsman wrote:
To me the most fucked up thing is that he used a charity to get his jollies. Thats pretty fucked up to start a charity to help young boys and then molest them.

From the report that Paterno gave, he didn't know the extent of the act when it was reported to him. He said the grad assistant (now an assistant coach) was obviously disturbed but didn't go into detail. Then apparently the higher ups waited like 10 days before talking to the eyewitness.
Some people are getting on Paterno for not going directly the cops himself.

Paterno should of went to the cops and the guy who saw it should of went to the cops. How do you call your dad(who also should of called the cops) Then tell Joe Pa who goes and tells the AD and none of them mention it to the police.

Everyone is going to lose their jobs up there.

Funny how it comes out after Joe Pa gets the most wins in college football. Hes going to step down now.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 3:16pm 
Jobs

saw this on cnn.com, something about the hand coming from out of frame onto his head made me laugh really hard.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 3:26pm 
Purple Heart

i just read the stuff that was in that article......holy shit. I was just going by what i was hearing on sports talk radio this morning and they kept saying how disturbed the stories were. The one they kept talking about was the shower but my god the other ones are so fucking bad. Just think about the stuff that isnt out that he did. Fucking real creepo this guy is.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 4:21pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

I couldn't get through more then 2 paragraphs, that dude should be stoned to death.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 5:18pm 
High School Bully

Hack wrote:

Paterno should of went to the cops and the guy who saw it should of went to the cops. How do you call your dad(who also should of called the cops) Then tell Joe Pa who goes and tells the AD and none of them mention it to the police.

Funny how it comes out after Joe Pa gets the most wins in college football. Hes going to step down now.

When you word it all like this, it's crazy to think how these organizations willfully turn a blind eye to this kind of behavior so that they can just keep going on like nothing is wrong. It's not that far removed from how priests are protected in the Catholic church. It's all disgusting.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 5:50pm 
Purple Heart

10 year olds dude.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 6:12pm 
Purple Heart

Phil wrote:
Hack wrote:

When you word it all like this, it's crazy to think how these organizations willfully turn a blind eye to this kind of behavior so that they can just keep going on like nothing is wrong. It's not that far removed from how priests are protected in the Catholic church. It's all disgusting.

Even though their saying all Paterno knew was the guy was in the shower with a kid. I dont believe it. If this guy told his dad the story why wouldnt he tell Paterno. Some shady operation they got going on up there. A lot of heads will roll.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 6:13pm 
Purple Heart

Mike Missanelli is on the radio defending them all right now all because he went to Penn State...what a load of bullshit they should fry them all.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 6:16pm 
Purple Heart

i had him on around 3 and it didnt seem like he was defending them all. I think hes just saying how Paterno should not be involved. He was saying how the AD and President have a lot of explaining to do on why they never went to the police.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 6:17pm 
Jobs

I mean, the dude just likes a little penis now and then, right? har har har.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 6:20pm 
Purple Heart

I think paterno will step down. Baldy made a good point today. how can he go into a home of a new recruit and tell Parents to let their kids come to Penn St when this all went down with him as coach.

I know he wasn't involved or that he knew what went down but you gotta think parents are gonna be a little skeptical about letting their kids attend Penn St after all this shit came down.

Only way you get rid of this is you get a fresh staff in there.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 6:24pm 
Purple Heart

Sometimes I think they need to bring back the chair. This is one of those times. You put your dick in a 10 year old, it's time to go.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 6:25pm 
High School Bully

Nick wrote:
Sometimes I think they need to bring back the chair. This is one of those times. You put your dick in a 10 year old, it's time to go.

I like your thinking.

And LOL at Steve hahahahaha. Terrible.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 7:12pm 
Shamoozal Vet

I don't think Paterno is in trouble of losing his job. I don't believe he had the full information and was told a colleague of 30? years was doing something inappropriate, so he reported it to his superiors. McQueary witnessed a guy he respected do something completely mindfucking. While it's easy to say if we saw that we would do something as it's happening, I hope none of us would ever have to be in that position. Paterno may decide to retire just so he doesn't have to deal with the media circus though.

Now i do think PSU is going to lose a TON of donation money because the school is paying for the defense of the 2 Administrators.

I kind of wonder if Sandusky dies in 15 years if he'll be remembered as a great Defensive coach and creator of "Linebacker U" much like Michael Jackson was still remembered as a great entertainer.....

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 7:14pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

I tend to agree. I think hurting a child should carry penalties like a hate crime.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 8:13pm 
High School Bully

Invisible Swordsman wrote:

I kind of wonder if Sandusky dies in 15 years if he'll be remembered as a great Defensive coach and creator of "Linebacker U" much like Michael Jackson was still remembered as a great entertainer.....

No. And the biggest difference is that no one actually saw Michael with his dick in a kids ass. If they did, it would be a whole other story.

PostPosted: November, 7, 2011 - 9:16pm 
Purple Heart

The thing with MJ is he did sketchy shit but the only evidence is just a few claims by kids where there are plenty of others disputing it. This guy has a grown man stating he walked in on him buttfucking a 12 year old and then there are at least 6 victims here.

Jackon was 2 separate cases each with one boy and their family.

This is at least 6 kids in one case. That is a lot harder to disprove.

PostPosted: November, 8, 2011 - 6:49am 
Shamoozal Vet

..... so potential child molestation is a forgettable offense if there are no witnesses?

i know thats not what you guys are saying but right now from a legal standpoint neither has been proven guilty.

granted i think he's guilty and should burn.

PostPosted: November, 8, 2011 - 8:38am 
Purple Heart

No what I'm saying is that there was reasonable doubt with MJ and he got off even if he did do it because it was basically his word against the kid's word in both cases (from what I remember).

On top of that I do 100% believe that this guy did what he is accused of and there are 6 testifying victims as well as a guy who witnessed him having anal sex with a 10 year old and it sounds like another guy saw him blowing a little boy as well.

Also I know there are plenty of people who think MJ did it, but he was found innocent and has been dead for awhile now so they don't really bring any of it up as much. Whereas die hard MJ fans choose to remember the god about MJ (or just don't believe the bad). I'm still on the fence with whether or not I think he did it. I think it is definitely possible he did it but I don't bring it up every single time I see a "RIP MJ" message or hear praise for the guy. He's dead, what's the point.

PostPosted: November, 8, 2011 - 9:09am 
High School Bully

Yeah the MJ thing is weird. Maybe he did do it, maybe he didn't. The people that tried to get him for it were shady indeed. They already had histories of extortion and crap like that. Plus, why would they just settle for money out of court? Sorry, if MJ diddled my kid I would do whatever it took to defeat him so that he could no longer do it to anyone. Your not just paying off the raping of my kids butthole. Just isn't happening. I just happen to think MJ has more things in his favor as far as him NOT doing it where as this guy clearly does not.

That said I think MJ was a deeply disturbed man. He's not completely clean. I'm sure the guy has plenty of skeletons in his closet. Going to sleep nightly for 2 months using propofol is one of them and thats probably not even the worst of it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next