Shamoozal.com - Smorgas Board

Official Forum of Shamoozal.com
It is currently October, 23, 2014 - 6:04am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Skyrim Thread of DRAGON SHOUTING
PostPosted: December, 10, 2011 - 4:21pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

cool shit if you save the dude from being executed in Solitude:

PostPosted: December, 10, 2011 - 5:14pm 
Jobs

hahaha the end is great

PostPosted: December, 15, 2011 - 1:19am 
The Bearer of Truths

After finals....I shall return.

PostPosted: December, 15, 2011 - 1:25am 
Purple Heart

I'm in finals and I've still managed to make a bit of time to play.

PostPosted: December, 15, 2011 - 1:27am 
The Bearer of Truths

Nick wrote:
I'm in finals and I've still managed to make a bit of time to play.

I do have time to play here and there, but when I go back in, I want to go in balls deep, man.

PostPosted: December, 15, 2011 - 1:52am 
Purple Heart

I know man. I've had times where I start playing at like 12 or 1am and look down at my watch and it's 6-7am.

PostPosted: December, 21, 2011 - 8:58pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

miind = blown.

http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrim/comments ... rs/c39uxd6

PostPosted: December, 21, 2011 - 9:15pm 
Purple Heart

I don't really get it?

PostPosted: December, 21, 2011 - 9:32pm 
The Bearer of Truths

Sean wrote:

Dude.....dude.

PostPosted: December, 22, 2011 - 10:05am 
Corporal Shamoozal

Nick wrote:
I don't really know how to read?

fix...t?

But seriously, though., If this turns out to be true, this is so meta it's verging on fucking crazy. Here's another link from the reddit thread that basically details how the Altmer are trying to wipe out the world, basically:

http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 5&start=30

PostPosted: December, 22, 2011 - 11:04am 
Purple Heart

I get what it's telling you to do and I get that this is some kind of Full Metal Alchemist thing. But from that first thread I don't get how that guy discovered any of this, especially translating the bug jars (I've found 2) also I think it will be hard as fuck to run massacres in those major cities without dying. Also which day is this "Promised Day".

I'll read that last thing you posted after I get back home tonight, gotta pack some shit before I get kicked out.

PostPosted: December, 22, 2011 - 12:44pm 
#1 Fan

The bottom line is, everyone should try and watch Full Metal Alchemist because it has a great dub and a sick story.

PostPosted: December, 22, 2011 - 2:49pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

Nick wrote:
I get what it's telling you to do and I get that this is some kind of Full Metal Alchemist thing. But from that first thread I don't get how that guy discovered any of this, especially translating the bug jars (I've found 2) also I think it will be hard as fuck to run massacres in those major cities without dying. Also which day is this "Promised Day".

Later in the reddit comments, someone posts that they think instead of committing mass murder in the cities, you have to Kill a dragon in each of those cities.

Quote:
Ok the weirdest thing just happened to me. I was thinking about that guys whole transmutation theory. And I started looking at the dragonfly jar because that's the only one I had. Need-Horse-Water is what it translates to, and he said something about whiterun being the horse head. I noticed water flowing out of the city so I traced it back to it's source, it was flowing out of Dragon's reach and into a pool underneath the bridge. Then I noticed a skeleton floating in the water there. I had seen it before, just never paid attention to it. And then everything just seemed to right. Dragonfly and dragons reach - the place where you flew off in a dragon. The horse water being the origin of the water coming out of whiterun. I put the jar in the skeleton and I shit you not a dragon started attacking the city the moment I put it on him. Nothing happened when I killed the dragon but I realized that the crests of blood may in fact be having to kill a dragon in each of the city. I dont know if placing the jar on the skeleton had anything to do with the dragon spawning, but realized that it would make more sense for Bethesda (If this whole theory is correct) to require you to kill an assortment of dragons, one in each of the five points (main cities), as well as the other locations he listed. TL:DR - For step 1, kill a dragon in each of the 5 cities instead of going on a killing spree, makes much more sense!

Also, that reddit thing i posted is just a single comment in a larger thread.

PostPosted: December, 22, 2011 - 2:56pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

The Greg Man wrote:
The bottom line is, everyone should try and watch Full Metal Alchemist because it has a great dub and a sick story.

Second series is pretty amazing, animation was great.

PostPosted: December, 22, 2011 - 10:19pm 
Purple Heart

Sean wrote:
Later in the reddit comments, someone posts that they think instead of committing mass murder in the cities, you have to Kill a dragon in each of those cities.

Tried putting the dragonfly in a jar on that skeleton and nothing happened.

PostPosted: December, 23, 2011 - 12:50am 
The Bearer of Truths

COME AT ME BRO

PostPosted: January, 2, 2012 - 12:46am 
Sergeant Major Manf

When I upgrade my PC I will be getting this. Waiting for the next gen Intel chips that come out in April, which should also be about when Nvidia releases their next video cards as well.

PostPosted: August, 13, 2012 - 5:30pm 
Sergeant Major Manf

So, it might be a bug, I don't know, but I found some loophole or something (I havn't searched yet online, will do that when I get home). I almost always get into crafting in these games. I love making my own weapons/armor/potions/etc. And while getting my alchemy leveled up, I realized I could make a potion that made my alchemy bonus on my armor higher, which then let me make a new stronger potion, which I used to make stronger enchanting potions, which let me make stronger bonuses on my armor to make better potions.... rinse repeat.... So my "crafting" armor has +10000% bonuses for alchemy, and smithing.

I don't have any problem with being a packrat anymore since I made a pair of boots which upped my carry limit to something like 20000 :D And if I wear my ring of life, I have something like 500000 hp and +200000% regen rate. Lets not even talk about my sword.... Yeah, it kind of breaks the game.

I will probably just limit myself to using that stuff when I am getting the hell beat out of me. Although I WILL use those boots (I might make a new set and add resist disease to keep from being poisoned/sick all the time).

PostPosted: August, 14, 2012 - 1:34pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

Fallen Kell wrote:
So, it might be a bug, I don't know, but I found some loophole or something (I havn't searched yet online, will do that when I get home). I almost always get into crafting in these games. I love making my own weapons/armor/potions/etc. And while getting my alchemy leveled up, I realized I could make a potion that made my alchemy bonus on my armor higher, which then let me make a new stronger potion, which I used to make stronger enchanting potions, which let me make stronger bonuses on my armor to make better potions.... rinse repeat.... So my "crafting" armor has +10000% bonuses for alchemy, and smithing.

I don't have any problem with being a packrat anymore since I made a pair of boots which upped my carry limit to something like 20000 :D And if I wear my ring of life, I have something like 500000 hp and +200000% regen rate. Lets not even talk about my sword.... Yeah, it kind of breaks the game.

I will probably just limit myself to using that stuff when I am getting the hell beat out of me. Although I WILL use those boots (I might make a new set and add resist disease to keep from being poisoned/sick all the time).

That's correct.

PostPosted: August, 14, 2012 - 5:53pm 
Purple Heart

Downloading Dawnguard now.

PostPosted: August, 24, 2012 - 5:31pm 
Sergeant Major Manf

So I have decided to make some not-uber weapons, and stop using my "ring of life" to play this game. They completely break it. I might carry my "flaming bow of daedric power" (which does ridiculous 1 million normal damage, 2.5 million fire damage, + soul sucking), just in case I think I need it...

But that said, I am not going to stop using my other gear, especially the boots of carrying which my new ones let me carry something like 1 million pounds (and also gives me like 1.5 mill stamina). I am thinking of making a set of gloves for pick-pocketing to train that skill up (so I can continue leveling up to max, as that is one of the ones I need to work on). I will probably pick their pockets and then pick them again and put what I stole back. Maybe just find someone who is stationary and do that until I have skilled up...

PostPosted: August, 24, 2012 - 9:13pm 
Purple Heart

It seems like even through normal play, there's always a point where a Bethesda game just breaks down and becomes a sight seeing expedition. Your gear has to max out eventually. At least, that's my experience.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8