Shamoozal.com - Smorgas Board

Official Forum of Shamoozal.com
It is currently October, 23, 2014 - 5:57pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7947 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254 ... 318  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 20, 2012 - 9:01pm 
Offline
Purple Heart
User avatar

Joined: July, 11, 2008 - 3:29pm
Posts: 6727
Location: Bridgeport, NJ
If there was a way for the game to accept that you understand the language and translate it, it would have worked infinitely better. But even then, nearly every puzzle post game hinges on that translation mechanic. There's not really much puzzle solving to be done, aside from the work done to see what the clue says. The puzzles themselves aren't really that genius, they are just obscured by this language translation muck.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 20, 2012 - 10:04pm 
Offline
Purple Heart
User avatar

Joined: October, 1, 2006 - 4:10pm
Posts: 8983
Location: Canada
I disagree with you strongly but I feel like we should stop going back and forth about a video game in the movie review forum (also it's not like we're going to change each others mind :lol: )

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 20, 2012 - 10:21pm 
Offline
High School Bully
User avatar

Joined: June, 3, 2005 - 9:23pm
Posts: 31322
Location: New Jersey
Nate wrote:
If there was a way for the game to accept that you understand the language and translate it, it would have worked infinitely better. But even then, nearly every puzzle post game hinges on that translation mechanic. There's not really much puzzle solving to be done, aside from the work done to see what the clue says. The puzzles themselves aren't really that genius, they are just obscured by this language translation muck.


The one thing I will say about this is that he wanted the puzzles to have more obscure answers than to be logical. He says it himself that he wanted to create a game that celebrated the odd ideas of classic games, like having to kneel down in front of the wall in Simon's Quest to get the tornado to show up. He wanted people to be stuck and he wanted them to talk about the game with one another and figure out the solutions that way. I can understand not being cool with that, but that was totally part of his plan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 21, 2012 - 11:19am 
Offline
THE GENERAL
User avatar

Joined: June, 7, 2005 - 11:49pm
Posts: 28684
Location: National Park, NJ
41
This is an HBO documentary on George HW Bush. It was actually really good. I pretty much only watched it because I knew HBO would put out some quality programming and I was right. The whole thing is told by Bush himself. From his childhood up through retirement. Just samples of interviews with Bush telling his life story. The guy never stopped working. Spread himself all over different areas of government and politics. He was also a great college baseball player and met Babe Ruth. The documentary is really interesting and funny too. Bush cracked me up a few times. I know where George W gets his sense of humor from. Even though he's pushing 90 and can barely walk, he's still all there and tells a great story. Enjoyable flick.

_________________
Facebook.com/moviewiseguys @moviewiseguys on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 22, 2012 - 9:09am 
Offline
THE GENERAL
User avatar

Joined: June, 7, 2005 - 11:49pm
Posts: 28684
Location: National Park, NJ
Nashville
This is a Robert Altman flick from 1975 about the music scene in Nashville. It reminded me a lot of the HBO show Treme. There are a lot of full musical performances with original songs. But its about a big group of people all connected in some way. One is a big star in the industry but having some issues, another is an aging country guy riding her coattails, one guy is putting together a big concert for a political rally, there's a three piece group on the verge of breaking up, another is an aspiring musician, etc etc. It was pretty entertaining. A little long because there was a lot of music. Probably a good hour of it was music. But I enjoyed it. Had a dark ending, kind of saw it coming but didn't really see it fitting in with the story. So it was still a shocker. This is a widley praised movie and was put into the National Registry to be preserved forever.... which is why I watched it in the first place. I haven't seen any other Robert Altman films and he's an acclaimed director so I might have to check out some more.

_________________
Facebook.com/moviewiseguys @moviewiseguys on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 22, 2012 - 3:05pm 
Offline
High School Bully
User avatar

Joined: June, 3, 2005 - 9:23pm
Posts: 31322
Location: New Jersey
Trollhunter

Been wanting to watch this forever so I watched it on Amazon Instant since its a freebie with Prime. BTW Amazon's player kind of sucked, but anyway.

This movie isn't exactly what I expected. So it's a found footage movie, in this case the easiest comparison is to Cloverfield. A bunch of student filmmakers are trying to find out about these bears that have been showing up dead in areas they shouldn't be in. They end up following this one dude who happens to be THE Trollhunter. They get wrapped up in one of his hunts by mistake and from there they become so blown away by what he's doing that they continue to go on other troll hunts with him.

What's weird about this movie is that unlike most other found footage movies, you get TONS of answers and looks at the creatures. It actually plays up the mockumentary side of itself and goes into the whole troll lore. I'd almost say they spent too much time explaining things. You know exactly why the trolls are doing what they're doing and you learn about all the different types of trolls.

It's a mostly fun movie. The trolls are kinda lame but I still enjoyed them. They look like these big muppets (like something out of fraggle rock), so it's hard to take them too serious. Which I wonder if we're even supposed to take them serious? That's the thing, I wasn't sure if this movie was being serious or extremely tongue in cheek.

But yeah, there are no Cloverfield style shots where you can barely make out the creature. You see the creatures in full body shots through most of the encounters. You're always completely aware of what's happening too.

It's worth a watch and has some neat moments and ideas.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 22, 2012 - 3:37pm 
Offline
THE GENERAL
User avatar

Joined: June, 7, 2005 - 11:49pm
Posts: 28684
Location: National Park, NJ
Miracle
This was on my list of sports movies I've never seen and I only hear great things about it. Well I agree, its pretty damn great. Its all about the 1980 Olympic hockey team that took down the Russians. Kurt Russell is the coach, Herb Brooks. He was awesome, even with his accent. Some of the hockey players weren't the greatest actors but they probably got guys that could really skate and play. I liked it a lot. One of the best sports movies I've seen. Goddamn inspirational for the country too since I wasn't alive when the real events went down I have to live them through the silver screen. haha

_________________
Facebook.com/moviewiseguys @moviewiseguys on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 22, 2012 - 11:40pm 
Offline
Major Zero
User avatar

Joined: June, 7, 2005 - 10:55pm
Posts: 332
Johnny Manf wrote:
Nashville
This is a Robert Altman flick from 1975 about the music scene in Nashville. It reminded me a lot of the HBO show Treme. There are a lot of full musical performances with original songs. But its about a big group of people all connected in some way. One is a big star in the industry but having some issues, another is an aging country guy riding her coattails, one guy is putting together a big concert for a political rally, there's a three piece group on the verge of breaking up, another is an aspiring musician, etc etc. It was pretty entertaining. A little long because there was a lot of music. Probably a good hour of it was music. But I enjoyed it. Had a dark ending, kind of saw it coming but didn't really see it fitting in with the story. So it was still a shocker. This is a widley praised movie and was put into the National Registry to be preserved forever.... which is why I watched it in the first place. I haven't seen any other Robert Altman films and he's an acclaimed director so I might have to check out some more.



Watch The Player.

_________________
http://www.moviewiseguys.com

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 24, 2012 - 11:13pm 
Offline
Jobs
User avatar

Joined: September, 9, 2005 - 12:08pm
Posts: 10353
I saw Brave today, it was pretty good. I didn't know much about the plot aside from what the trailers established (she really doesn't want to get married), so it was an entertaining surprise. Music was great and everything looked awesome. The story felt more Disney than Pixar to me (if that makes sense) but it was still quite good.

Also the new short before the movie "La Luna" was awesome. Pixar at the top of their game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 25, 2012 - 9:32am 
Offline
High School Bully
User avatar

Joined: June, 3, 2005 - 9:23pm
Posts: 31322
Location: New Jersey
I had a sort of Troll Hunter viewing party last night. Was talking about it at dinner over my parents and then a bunch of my fam came over to watch it. So my sister watched it earlier with her husband and son and they all loved it. We were talking about how even though it was ridiculous we were getting into it. I was saying how reviews said it was funny but I didn't really find much funny about it other than the way the trolls looked. Well last night everyone, including me, was laughing at it. So I still don't really know how to peg this movie. I just know it's enjoyable as heck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 25, 2012 - 3:45pm 
Offline
THE GENERAL
User avatar

Joined: June, 7, 2005 - 11:49pm
Posts: 28684
Location: National Park, NJ
Brewster McCloud
I put The Player on my Netflix list but noticed another Robert Altman film from 1970 was on Youtube in full. So I watched it. Its about a kid who secretly lives in the basement of the Astrodome and is constructing these giant wings because he wants to "fly away". He is followed around by a woman in a trenchcoat who guides him along this path and protects him. Basically a guardian angel because she has some kind of weird abilities. Anyone that gets in his way is turning up dead, not before a bird shits on them. Some kind of symbolism. Its weird. So a cop from San Fran is called in to take the case. Meanwhile this kid is alluding police and striking up a relationship with a female tour guide at the stadium (Shelley Duvall's first movie). The movie is totally weird. I was kind of enjoying it, not loving it but really liking the direction it was taking. Its a combination of all kinds of different styles. Definitely unique, it was a story similar to Hugo but combined with a murder mystery and a little fantasy involved. I think I might continue watching these Robert Altman flicks. It had a cool car chase scene too with some nice aerial shots. Not your typical chase. The weirdest part was throughout the movie there would be short scenes with a professor talking about birds and almost transforming into one along the way. And then the final scene was just ridiculous. The more I think about it the more I liked it. Weird movie. It was right after he directed MASH and that was a huge success so I heard he wanted to do something crazy because he knew studios would let him. Well he did it.

_________________
Facebook.com/moviewiseguys @moviewiseguys on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 29, 2012 - 10:22pm 
Offline
High School Bully
User avatar

Joined: June, 3, 2005 - 9:23pm
Posts: 31322
Location: New Jersey
Brave

Went to see Brave tonight with Dem. My entire movie going experience was ruined in an instant. We went and sat down in our chairs. The chairs at the theater we go to recline and I noticed mine didn't budge when I sat down on it. I thought something was wrong with it but I just didn't really think anything else of it. About two minutes later I recline, the person behind me was pushing it forward with their foot. After the woman moves her foot she starts bitching. I wasn't sure if it was about me at first, but it was in fact about me! She said she refused to move and how I was ruining it for her. She kept it up and I got fired up. I was about to stand up, turn around, and tell her she was a mother fucker, but then it hit me that I was in a kid's movie with kids everywhere. I sucked it up, but then I decided to move. I told Dem to come with me and Dem said she refused to move for these people. At this point the idiots (two dudes and the girl) move a few seats down. As they were doing this I was already going to the other end because if I didn't it was going to be war. I swear I haven't been this pissed in ages. So I go sit down in my new seat, Dem does not come me. A few times she called for me to come over and to not let "these disgusting people ruin the movie" as she said loudly many times. I spent the movie watching it a row away from my wife.

I was fucking pissed for nearly the entire movie. I guess it was a good movie. I didn't laugh at a single joke because I was fucking furious. After the movie was over I finally looked at them (I wasn't sure what I was dealing with, that's the other thing) and they were a couple of slobs. I guess they also didn't want world war 3 because they didn't move an inch when the movie was over and all had frowns on their faces. I guess Dem's comments about them managed to get to them.

So just because this fuck wanted to put her feet out, the movie was ruined for five people. Fuck that bitch. Fuck her right in the cunt. Bitch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 29, 2012 - 11:24pm 
Offline
Purple Heart
User avatar

Joined: April, 7, 2007 - 12:11pm
Posts: 9496
Holy shit dude...that is awful!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 30, 2012 - 12:04am 
Offline
Shamoozal Legend
User avatar

Joined: June, 7, 2005 - 10:44pm
Posts: 22253
Location: New Mexico
Sorry man, going to the movies sucks some times. I never understand why people get mad when the person in front of them decides they want to recline. The seat is designed to recline. It's the same on airplanes. People get all pissed because you want to recline your seat. If they want more space, they can recline their seat. The seats are designed to recline.

_________________
"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 30, 2012 - 2:45am 
Offline
Purple Heart
User avatar

Joined: October, 1, 2006 - 4:10pm
Posts: 8983
Location: Canada
Fucking bitch. Either go to a theatre without reclining seats. You move since the person in front of you (in this case Phil) is doing the right thing. Or suck it up. If you are going to say anything ask politely then move when the person says no.

Also when you say feet stretched do you mean like against the back of your seat like a recliner with a footrest combo? cause if that was her goal she can go fuck herself extra.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 30, 2012 - 7:00am 
Offline
High School Bully
User avatar

Joined: June, 3, 2005 - 9:23pm
Posts: 31322
Location: New Jersey
Nick wrote:
Fucking bitch. Either go to a theatre without reclining seats. You move since the person in front of you (in this case Phil) is doing the right thing. Or suck it up. If you are going to say anything ask politely then move when the person says no.

Also when you say feet stretched do you mean like against the back of your seat like a recliner with a footrest combo? cause if that was her goal she can go fuck herself extra.


Yes, the bottom. And keep in mind she was also reclined herself. She was just being a big bitch. I get putting feet on seats, but when you see someone coming you just move your feet.

It's funny last night Dem was telling me she now felt bad for the things she was saying loudly, mainly because she was attacking all three of them and the dudes didn't say anything. In fact, I think the one dude tried to stop her from making a stink. But they just took it and went along with it. I don't care that Dem may have "upset" the other two. Fact is because she was an asshole she ruined the experience for five people.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 30, 2012 - 8:58am 
Offline
Shamoozal Warrior
User avatar

Joined: June, 30, 2005 - 6:29pm
Posts: 10618
Location: Chicago, IL
It was a test to see if you were Brave Phil.

Notice how its always them women who are the a-holes, because the guys will be the ones who end up in the fight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 30, 2012 - 11:00am 
Offline
High School Bully
User avatar

Joined: June, 3, 2005 - 9:23pm
Posts: 31322
Location: New Jersey
Bowie wrote:
It was a test to see if you were Brave Phil.

Notice how its always them women who are the a-holes, because the guys will be the ones who end up in the fight.


Hahah yeah pretty much.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: June, 30, 2012 - 7:57pm 
Offline
THE GENERAL
User avatar

Joined: June, 7, 2005 - 11:49pm
Posts: 28684
Location: National Park, NJ
Lazy Saturday. Just watched The Town for the first time since theaters.
Still awesome.

Ben Affleck is a great director. Who woulda thunk it?

_________________
Facebook.com/moviewiseguys @moviewiseguys on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: July, 1, 2012 - 3:40pm 
Offline
THE GENERAL
User avatar

Joined: June, 7, 2005 - 11:49pm
Posts: 28684
Location: National Park, NJ
I also watched Lonesome Jim last night. Its not a well known movie but I really enjoy it.
Steve Buscemi directed it and Casey Affleck is the main dude. I reviewed it on here before so no need to rehash.
Good flick. Dry humor but some good laughs.

_________________
Facebook.com/moviewiseguys @moviewiseguys on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: July, 2, 2012 - 4:20pm 
Offline
THE GENERAL
User avatar

Joined: June, 7, 2005 - 11:49pm
Posts: 28684
Location: National Park, NJ
Forgot to actually put this up. Saw it on Friday.

Ted
So a kid wishes for his teddy bear to be alive. It works. And 20 some years later the bear is a has been celebrity with a foul mouth and a drug problem. Basically Family Guy styled jokes in a non Family Guy setting. Fans of the show will love it. Maybe some non fans will also enjoy it because its not actually Family Guy, just similar humor. Racist, offensive, sexist. You know the deal. It goes way over the line but its nonstop laughs. Mark Wahlberg proves once again he can hang in a comedy (after being a hit in The Other Guys). And of course Seth Macfarlane has to have some kind of classic pop culture reference. Flash Gordon gets that treatment throughout the whole movie. One party scene might have been the highlight. And Giovanni Ribisi as a creep who has an awkward dance scene, its awesome. The funniest movie of the year so far. I hope Macfarlane continues making movies outside of the Family Guy world.

_________________
Facebook.com/moviewiseguys @moviewiseguys on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: July, 3, 2012 - 6:11pm 
Offline
Shamoozal Warrior
User avatar

Joined: June, 30, 2005 - 6:29pm
Posts: 10618
Location: Chicago, IL
Phil wrote:
The FP
So yes, this movie is absurd. The ending shot is the JTRO and the girlfriend looking off into the sunset. They kiss, and then she gives him a blow job.


I sat down and watched this today, and thought that end scene was incredible hahaha.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: July, 3, 2012 - 11:39pm 
Offline
High School Bully
User avatar

Joined: June, 3, 2005 - 9:23pm
Posts: 31322
Location: New Jersey
Bowie wrote:
Phil wrote:
The FP
So yes, this movie is absurd. The ending shot is the JTRO and the girlfriend looking off into the sunset. They kiss, and then she gives him a blow job.


I sat down and watched this today, and thought that end scene was incredible hahaha.


HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah man, the ending absolutely slayed me. What did you think of the rest of the movie? BTW I didnt want to say over Twitter but I downloaded that. I dont own the BR.

The Amazing Spiderman

I saw this tonight and I thought it was pretty good, but not great. I think it was almost great, but on the ride home I found myself talking about so much stuff I thought was a little stupid or corny.

My biggest beef with it is that it spends a lot of time retreaded a lot of familiar ground. We literally just did this origin story. Sure it was 10 years ago now, but shit, it stood out more than I thought it would. That's not to say it doesnt have it's own little twists to call its own, and of course it was fun watching Peter figure out his powers, but I'm not so sure we needed it again. It really just felt too soon.

I really liked this version of Peter. I don't know the comics well, but he reminded me a lot of the Spiderman from the old cartoon, which I'm going to assume is much more in line with comic Peter than Toby was. Peter was smart in Raimi's films, but he's a fucking genius here. Andrew Garfield made him feel pretty unique, so that was cool. Emma Stone was cute as hell and it's cool that she's not really a damsel in distress like Mary Jane was in the original movies.

There were a LOT of cheese ball parts. I couldn't help it, but I was cracking up at the scene where Spidey rescues the kid from the car. It's trying to be so epic but we have this fucking kid trying to get out of a car in slow motion while wearing a Spiderman mask. I was just laughing at it. Also, why were there a million lizards in NYC? All of a sudden NYC has lizards in it and they want to go hang out with the big Lizard? Maybe I missed something there but cut me a break. Worst " bread crum trail" ever thought of in a movie, unless like I said, I missed something. Speaking of lizards in NYC, towards the end Lizard makes like a fuck ton of Lizards and there are zero repercussions. We never see them again until they are being healed. He just made a whole fucking army. Oh and then when the crane guys make the perfect path for Spiderman because THEY KNEW he was headed to the Oscor building. Sure. So yeah, LOTS of cheese ball shit.

I was saying to my brother on the way back, there is a fine difference between the cheese here and the cheese in Raimi's movies, and it's why I defend stuff like the creative choices in Spiderman 3. Raimi's movies are "comic booky." He's never trying to hide it, and his background is in movies that people love because of their cheese. So when something ridiculous happens in one of those movies, I always found it amusing, as you're kind of supposed to. This movie tries REALLY hard to be all dark and semi-grounded in reality, yet it's neither. I don't think it pulls it off what Raimi was doing nearly as well. I think Marc Webb was able to make a bit of a more compelling relationship between Peter and his love interest, but other than that I don't think he was as daring as Raimi was with the material.

And really that's what it comes down to, is that the movie wasn't different enough to where I kind of wonder why it even exists. It's entertaining, and it's good, and it's worth watching, but I could so see someone saying "This is the same movie as 10 years ago" and not really being able to fight them on it for feeling that way. This isn't the sort of dividing leap like say Batman & Robin and Batman Begins. Or even 1989 Batman and Batman Begins. It feels very very similar to Raimi's original.

So yeah I could go on and on and compare and all that stuff (Aunt May is so much better in the originals too), but yeah, it is what it is. It's a bit of a weird one.

If I had to rank the Spiderman movies I'd go 2,1, and I need to watch it again but I might actually put 3 above this. I think most people would obviously like this more than Spiderman 3 because I'm insane, but whateves.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: July, 4, 2012 - 7:20am 
Offline
Shamoozal Warrior
User avatar

Joined: June, 30, 2005 - 6:29pm
Posts: 10618
Location: Chicago, IL
Phil wrote:
Bowie wrote:
Phil wrote:
The FP
So yes, this movie is absurd. The ending shot is the JTRO and the girlfriend looking off into the sunset. They kiss, and then she gives him a blow job.


I sat down and watched this today, and thought that end scene was incredible hahaha.


HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah man, the ending absolutely slayed me. What did you think of the rest of the movie? BTW I didnt want to say over Twitter but I downloaded that. I dont own the BR.



It was pretty slow, I started losing interest a few times, but the beginning and end was pretty great. L Dubba E was constantly cracking up everytime he called Jtro a bitch.

Why was there a chick with her tits just hanging out in a few scenes, at one point the camera just pans past at a guy grabbing them, HAHAHAH.

I'd love to know how that movie came to life, the story is so silly.


Last edited by Bowie on July, 4, 2012 - 8:43am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Review the last movie you saw
PostPosted: July, 4, 2012 - 8:44am 
Offline
High School Bully
User avatar

Joined: June, 3, 2005 - 9:23pm
Posts: 31322
Location: New Jersey
Bowie wrote:
It was pretty slow, I started not losing interest a few times, but the beginning and end was pretty great. L Dubba E was constantly cracking up everytime he called Jtro a bitch.

Why was there a chick with her tits just hanging out in a few scenes, at one point the camera just pans past at a guy grabbing them, HAHAHAH.

I'd love to know how that movie came to life, the story is so silly.


Its weird I thought it was a bit slow when I watched it myself, but when I watched it with a room of people I was enjoying like the entire thing. And yeah the boob thing was ridiculous too.

The guy that made it (JTro) made a short of it like when he was in high school. He actually put it up on the internet the other day. It's all shot at his home and shit but the ideas, characters and even some lines are exactly the same. He made that in 2004 and I guess he just never gave up on wanting to make it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7947 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254 ... 318  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group