Shamoozal.com - Smorgas Board

Official Forum of Shamoozal.com
It is currently October, 31, 2014 - 9:02pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 7, 2008 - 9:48pm 
Offline
Secret Fan
User avatar

Joined: July, 29, 2008 - 9:56pm
Posts: 3759
and that asshole outside with the hose that's me!

bitch!

... actually I don't even know why you guys started arguing.

weeeeeeeeeee derailing a thread is fun.

_________________
Bowie wrote:
I come on every day and have no idea what Baltar is talking about.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 7, 2008 - 10:41pm 
Offline
Purple Heart
User avatar

Joined: June, 19, 2007 - 11:40pm
Posts: 6369
Location: Oklahoma
Dr Gaius Baltar wrote:
and that asshole outside with the hose that's me!

bitch!

... actually I don't even know why you guys started arguing.

weeeeeeeeeee derailing a thread is fun.


because irate is a bitch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 7, 2008 - 10:43pm 
Offline
#1 Fan
User avatar

Joined: August, 31, 2006 - 3:28pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Final Destination
It's tradition that they fight. It's not de-railing, it's keeping it interesting until the shitty reviews come in and we can all yell at the kids who made them.

_________________
MY MOTHER IS A SAINT.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 7, 2008 - 11:09pm 
Offline
Secret Fan
User avatar

Joined: July, 29, 2008 - 9:56pm
Posts: 3759
haha I love it!

So until the Persians arrive the Greeks will fight haha.

_________________
Bowie wrote:
I come on every day and have no idea what Baltar is talking about.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 8, 2008 - 6:46pm 
Offline
Shamoozal Warrior
User avatar

Joined: June, 12, 2006 - 12:32pm
Posts: 10377
phantomspiker wrote:
Dr Gaius Baltar wrote:
and that asshole outside with the hose that's me!

bitch!

... actually I don't even know why you guys started arguing.

weeeeeeeeeee derailing a thread is fun.


because irate is a bitch


you started the whole thing you fukin hillbilly bastard, now stfu and go play your jug.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 8, 2008 - 6:56pm 
Offline
Secret Fan
User avatar

Joined: July, 29, 2008 - 9:56pm
Posts: 3759
brilliant

_________________
Bowie wrote:
I come on every day and have no idea what Baltar is talking about.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 8, 2008 - 7:35pm 
Offline
Purple Heart
User avatar

Joined: June, 19, 2007 - 11:40pm
Posts: 6369
Location: Oklahoma
IratePrimate wrote:
phantomspiker wrote:
Dr Gaius Baltar wrote:
and that asshole outside with the hose that's me!

bitch!

... actually I don't even know why you guys started arguing.

weeeeeeeeeee derailing a thread is fun.


because irate is a bitch


you started the whole thing you fukin hillbilly bastard, now stfu and go play your jug.


it broke....that is why i'm startin' shit :|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 8, 2008 - 7:43pm 
Offline
Shamoozal Warrior
User avatar

Joined: June, 12, 2006 - 12:32pm
Posts: 10377
then grab the fukin washboard instead. damn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 8, 2008 - 7:51pm 
Offline
Secret Fan
User avatar

Joined: July, 29, 2008 - 9:56pm
Posts: 3759
http://www.projectsandhobbies.com/Tim-with-Bass.jpg

because it wont let me posts images anymore...

_________________
Bowie wrote:
I come on every day and have no idea what Baltar is talking about.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 10, 2008 - 10:58pm 
Offline
Corporal Shamoozal
User avatar

Joined: October, 16, 2007 - 9:50pm
Posts: 3194
Location: San Francisco, CA
Dr Gaius Baltar wrote:
http://www.projectsandhobbies.com/Tim-with-Bass.jpg

because it wont let me posts images anymore...


Dammit Baltar every time I see your avatar I feel the urge to watch that movie... when I should be doing homework of all times...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 10, 2008 - 11:44pm 
Offline
Secret Fan
User avatar

Joined: July, 29, 2008 - 9:56pm
Posts: 3759
Powerdusk wrote:
Dr Gaius Baltar wrote:
http://www.projectsandhobbies.com/Tim-with-Bass.jpg

because it wont let me posts images anymore...


Dammit Baltar every time I see your avatar I feel the urge to watch that movie... when I should be doing homework of all times...


haha, I aim to psychologically deconstruct the lives of smorg users... but you did give me an idea...

there, new signature just for you

_________________
Bowie wrote:
I come on every day and have no idea what Baltar is talking about.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 11, 2008 - 12:00am 
Offline
Purple Heart
User avatar

Joined: June, 19, 2007 - 11:40pm
Posts: 6369
Location: Oklahoma
it is a pretty sweet movie.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 11, 2008 - 3:30am 
Offline
Corporal Shamoozal
User avatar

Joined: October, 16, 2007 - 9:50pm
Posts: 3194
Location: San Francisco, CA
Dr Gaius Baltar wrote:
Powerdusk wrote:
Dr Gaius Baltar wrote:
http://www.projectsandhobbies.com/Tim-with-Bass.jpg

because it wont let me posts images anymore...


Dammit Baltar every time I see your avatar I feel the urge to watch that movie... when I should be doing homework of all times...


haha, I aim to psychologically deconstruct the lives of smorg users... but you did give me an idea...

there, new signature just for you


GAH! MUST...OBEY!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 11, 2008 - 8:57am 
Offline
Shamoozal Vet
User avatar

Joined: December, 20, 2006 - 12:06am
Posts: 4601
Location: Pa
I'm reading down the reviews over at NG this morning. Most of the people actually got it and really liked it...

Quote:
It's a huge shame no one will get this.
But merely the fact that you guys can would even bother making a flash parodying this style means you don't need to worry so much about the idiot masses. I apologize for the people like Paradora a few posts below me who rate it low because they don't have a clue what's going on.

They should have to apologize for their stupidity, not you. Don't give them a second though.


but then there are some gems.

Quote:
.........bad and you can't inprovit but 1 for effort and 1 more for trying try to do better PLZ


Quote:
The most weakest flash ever.


Quote:
Wheres the movie? was this a bad joke or something?


Quote:
i had a gameboy advance, it was stolen by a faggot!
(who actually gave you a 10)

Quote:
Game boys? GAME BOYS? XBOX360 BRUV lol thats where its all at if some shiz happened 2 my xbox i would cry i admit it but Gameboys??? nah mate haha Awful things Terrible on the plus side VERY good animation tho (Y)
i'm still baffled at what he actually said and I don't know how you were able to respond to him

It was definately an excellent short one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.

I want to reach through my computers screen and smack all these fuckwads that can't type.... I find that really annoying. On an IM chat or even a general forum is one thing, but if you are actually supposed to be "reviewing" something, I would think you'd want to learn how to spell so people actually take you seriously..... bt wut do i kno?

_________________
- Oh, great. You killed the invisible swordsman!
-- He's dead, all right.
--- How was I supposed to know where he was?
- You were supposed to fire up. _We_ both fired _up_.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 11, 2008 - 9:23am 
Offline
Purple Heart
User avatar

Joined: June, 19, 2007 - 11:40pm
Posts: 6369
Location: Oklahoma
the next gfgames needs to have explosions, half naked anime women and lots of cursing. Then it will get 10s.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 11, 2008 - 10:19am 
Offline
High School Bully
User avatar

Joined: June, 3, 2005 - 9:23pm
Posts: 31322
Location: New Jersey
Hahah, yeah you picked out some of the gems man. The majority of the people liked it, which is good, but it really does show you the mindset people have. Once in a while I'll click the name of someone who gave me a bad score to see what their taste is like, and they usually like shit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 11, 2008 - 10:29am 
Offline
Purple Heart
User avatar

Joined: April, 7, 2007 - 12:11pm
Posts: 9496
XBOX IS WHERE ITS AT BRUV!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 12, 2008 - 10:31pm 
Offline
Corporal Shamoozal
User avatar

Joined: October, 16, 2007 - 9:50pm
Posts: 3194
Location: San Francisco, CA
Steve wrote:
It was a weird episode in that, it got mostly great reviews and yet... it was the lowest scored GFGames episode yet. I don't really know what to make of it to tell you the truth. We got totally overlooked on GT this time around, without that front page nod you get pushed to the 5th page in a matter of hours (there were a lot of LBP beta videos being posted that day). We got 3 nice reviews from random people, and 8 good votes... although those 8 votes might have been from smorgers.

For a future episode idea, I'd like to have Grey and Jacquo kidnap a Newgrounds commenter and behead him on the internets. The they can muck the stump of his neck and puke all over each other. Since our little narutard was supposed to embody that type of little piece of shit, we could just use him.


Hahaha, maybe that'd get the attention of all those retarded 13 year olds on the internets...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 12, 2008 - 11:05pm 
Offline
#1 Fan
User avatar

Joined: August, 31, 2006 - 3:28pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Final Destination
5 Stars.
You're the writer for a reason Steve.

_________________
MY MOTHER IS A SAINT.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 13, 2008 - 1:10pm 
Offline
Shamoozal Warrior
User avatar

Joined: June, 12, 2006 - 12:32pm
Posts: 10377
Steve wrote:
For a future episode idea, I'd like to have Grey and Jacquo kidnap a Newgrounds commenter and behead him on the internets. The they can muck the stump of his neck and puke all over each other. Since our little narutard was supposed to embody that type of little piece of shit, we could just use him.


this is actually a really brilliant idea. i mean i know you wouldn't actually violate a neckstump in a short or even use decapitation (although in this case I think it would be great). but i think this idea is actually a really good one and you should go with it. internet terrorism is a huge problem and i think it would make a great short. just have jacquo threaten piss all over that little fuckers headband and then put it back on his head, have rabbit urine dripping in his mouth. the fact that people use the anonymity on the internets to say shit they would never say in real life is a plague and should be stopped.

anyways, this short was great, so fuck the internets and I think this idea would make a fantastic story.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 13, 2008 - 7:24pm 
Offline
Secret Fan
User avatar

Joined: July, 29, 2008 - 9:56pm
Posts: 3759
Steve wrote:
It was a weird episode in that, it got mostly great reviews and yet... it was the lowest scored GFGames episode yet. I don't really know what to make of it to tell you the truth. We got totally overlooked on GT this time around, without that front page nod you get pushed to the 5th page in a matter of hours (there were a lot of LBP beta videos being posted that day). We got 3 nice reviews from random people, and 8 good votes... although those 8 votes might have been from smorgers.

For a future episode idea, I'd like to have Grey and Jacquo kidnap a Newgrounds commenter and behead him on the internets. The they can muck the stump of his neck and puke all over each other. Since our little narutard was supposed to embody that type of little piece of shit, we could just use him.


I second that!

_________________
Bowie wrote:
I come on every day and have no idea what Baltar is talking about.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 13, 2008 - 10:33pm 
Offline
Shamoozal Vet
User avatar

Joined: February, 12, 2006 - 2:04am
Posts: 4682
Location: Chikity China
I finally saw this. I thought this was a great episode. And Phil, you gave yourself a break from vocals for a second there eh?

But just for the record, a Gameboy can take a drop to the ground like nothing else and still work well. Remember all those crazy stories in Nintendo power about how kids dropped them in toilets or ran over them in cars during a lightning storm and they still worked?

- Thark

_________________
Elaine: Well, how am I gonna know what movies to see?
Video store employee: We have a wide variety of Thark Picks.
Elaine: Thark's trash.
Video store employee: I'm Thark.
Elaine: [embarassed] Hi.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 13, 2008 - 11:09pm 
Offline
Secret Fan
User avatar

Joined: July, 29, 2008 - 9:56pm
Posts: 3759
Thark wrote:
I finally saw this. I thought this was a great episode. And Phil, you gave yourself a break from vocals for a second there eh?

But just for the record, a Gameboy can take a drop to the ground like nothing else and still work well. Remember all those crazy stories in Nintendo power about how kids dropped them in toilets or ran over them in cars during a lightning storm and they still worked?

- Thark


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBeTXPaewMo

Well this one survived the gulf war... so yea haha.

Either way for the purpose of the animation bending the rules of reality is totally justifiable.

_________________
Bowie wrote:
I come on every day and have no idea what Baltar is talking about.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 13, 2008 - 11:39pm 
Offline
High School Bully
User avatar

Joined: June, 3, 2005 - 9:23pm
Posts: 31322
Location: New Jersey
Yeah, my Gameboy was probably dropped 100 times. Glad you liked the short though.

Oh and I saw that Gameboy from Iraq at the Nintendo World Store, but of course I saw it in Nintendo Power years before that. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GFG: la tragedie
PostPosted: October, 14, 2008 - 9:30pm 
Offline
Shamoozal Vet
User avatar

Joined: February, 12, 2006 - 2:04am
Posts: 4682
Location: Chikity China
Phil wrote:
Yeah, my Gameboy was probably dropped 100 times. Glad you liked the short though.

Oh and I saw that Gameboy from Iraq at the Nintendo World Store, but of course I saw it in Nintendo Power years before that. :)



Nintendo Power was awesome back in the day. Stories were good, the contests were good, and the game posters in every issue were awesome!

And Phil, I've always liked the shorts man.

- Thark

_________________
Elaine: Well, how am I gonna know what movies to see?
Video store employee: We have a wide variety of Thark Picks.
Elaine: Thark's trash.
Video store employee: I'm Thark.
Elaine: [embarassed] Hi.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group